Like we mentioned earlier, we’re taking a trip to sports hell this week. We welcome your suggestions.
The first five circles are dedicated to incontinence: sins resulting not from direct malice but from an inability to quell an urge/appetite for destruction. [Note: In Dante's version, the First Circle is Limbo, where the virtuous pagans (those who were worthy, but lived before Christianity or didn't have a chance to be baptized) dwell in Elysium. We're skipping that and starting with the Second Circle.]
The Second Circle: The Lustful: those who sinned “within the flesh, subjecting reason to the rule of lust.”
- Stephon Marbury: He who loves to kiss and feel his sister’s body.
- Mike Cooper (right): Everyone’s favorite library-masturbator.
- Eddie Griffin: A word of advice to young drivers–don’t drive while watching porn in your Escalade; it’ll only lead to trouble.
- Matt Leinart: Already a deadbeat dad and Paris Hilton sidekick, just wait until he gets a second year in the NFL under his belt.
- Bill Belichick: Keep married women away from him.
- Fred Smoot: Three magical, magical words: Vikings Love Boat.
Bay Area Reps:
- Byron Houston: The former Warrior just pulled over on the side of the road during rush hour to give lil’ Byron some attention.
- Wilt Chamberlain: The king of all womanizers, the San Francisco Warriors great is reputed to have bagged over 20,000 women during his lifetime.