Warriors Roundup: We Talkin’ Playoffs!
- Last night’s big win was enough to renew Bruce Jenkins’ faith in the beleaguered boys of Oakland. If Mr. Jenkins is OK with them, so are we … so are we. [SFGate]
- The Mavs aren’t worried about their streak ending. They’re too busy wondering how “Diop” is pronounced “jop.” [SI.com]
- Before you know it, Adonal Foyle will be headed to Iraq as a general in the U.S. Army. [SFGate]
- Over at TrueHoop, Henry Abbott has found a way to determine which players “try harder” during the postseason. #3 on the list? Baron Davis, baby. Let’s hope he doesn’t take anymore time off to rest his stiff body parts. Playoffs baby! [TrueHoop]
- And, as usual, a great recap of the possible turning-point-of-the-season by the guys at Golden State of Mind. [GSoM]