A’s Roundup: March Madness Edition?
- Dan Haren will get the ball on Opening Day, followed by Esteban Loaiza, Rich Harden and Joe Blanton. The fifth spot looks to be Joe Kennedy’s to lose. [The Drumbeat]
- Speaking of pitching, the A’s are stacked–stacked!–in the bullpen. They even have a hot prospect named Marcus McBeth. Cue Shakespearean puns. [SFGate]
- A fun Spring Training comic strip lies over at AN. Wouldn’t it be nice if everytime someone made contact, a big “THWACK!” would appear? [Athletics Nation]
- Thanks to Erubiel Durazo’s hot bat, there’s a little competition a-brewin’ over at first base. [Inside Bay Area]
- Remember the name Travis Buck. [Inside Bay Area]