- Reason #14,342 we wish Gilbert Arenas was on our team: he welcomed his new son into the world. His name is Alijah Amani Arenas. Gilbert’s thoughts on the matter? [Gilbert’s Blog on NBA.com]
I told him hopefully he darkens up a little bit, because he was a little light in the skin. Then I told him he needs to watch the movie 300, because he needs to be a Spartan type of man … We’re trying to get him sponsored by AAA now and get his diapers paid for.
- Speaking of Washington (tonight’s opponent, by the way) Tim Kawakami breaks down the Warriors’ remaining schedule, highlighting the four remaining Fridays as absolutely pivotal. [Talking Points]
- It’s Stephen Jackson profile day at two major Bay Area newspapers. What makes him tick? And what makes him ticked off? Other than Ron Artest getting hit with a beer cup. [SFGate, CC Times]
- If you go to the W’s website, you can now get on the “Playoff Priority List” and guarantee yourself playoff tickets. Yeah, that won’t jinx anything. [Official Site]
- Speaking of jinxery, Steve Kerr says the Warriors will make the playoffs. [Yahoo!]