Randy Messenger is the most popular San Francisco Giant today.
Last night, the Giants traded
embattled sucky closer Armando Benitez to the Florida Marlins in exchange for Messenger, a little known reliever. The move marks a huge sigh of relief for Giants fans everywhere.
But who is Randy Messenger?
- He’s the guy who punched a teammate (Scott Olson) in the face.
- In the grand tradition of Pacman Jones, Messenger enjoys MAKING IT RAIN!!!
- He once played for the
- He enjoys basketball and music.
- He could talk, or not talk, for hours.
- He had a taco feast in the Mission with his estranged father Ralph Barbieri last night. Tolbert was there too, but couldn’t hear a thing, on account of his earplugs.
- The Miami Sports Dude think Messenger is, like, so hot. Too bad for Messenger there are no gay people in San Francisco.
- Did we mention he enjoys making it rain? Let’s keep him away from Stephen Jackson.